Re: [Ltib] Reg- Linux Kernel Booting

From: Erik Oomen
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Reg- Linux Kernel Booting
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 16:42:57 +0100

Perhaps similar, on a custom board with an i.MX27 processor I had to disable
the EXPIO_PARENT_INT interrupt.

Check arch/arm/mach-mx3/mx31ads.c en look in the function _mxc_expio_init for
the lines:
      set_irq_type(EXPIO_PARENT_INT, IRQT_HIGH);
      set_irq_chained_handler(EXPIO_PARENT_INT, mxc_expio_irq_handler);

comment these lines and check if it helps.

Regards,
  Erik.