[Ltib] error in adding new packages

From: Amit Nehra
Subject: [Ltib] error in adding new packages
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 11:19:48 +0530

hi all

I am new to ltib and trying to add new package to ltib using the document "doc/LtibFaqPackages". I am following the steps to add live555 to ltib but i am getting this message:

Cannot find spec file that contains the package name live555.
If necessary please give the whole spec file name (with the
.spec extension).

i had created a spec file in "dist/lfs-5.1/live555/live555.spec"

the tar file is in /opt/freescale/pkgs/live555-latest.tar.gz
In the spec file i am giving package name as live555 and version as latest.

it is not working, please help me.

thanks in advance

Regards,

Amit Nehra