[Ltib] hello_mod

From: Andy Oehler
Subject: [Ltib] hello_mod
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 12:17:43 -0700

Would someone point me to where I can find the .spec file for the hello_mod sample module?

The spec file is not in dist/lfs-5.1/helloworld as I only have helloworld.spec which builds a sample user app.

I was able to get the tar file for hello_mod, untar it in rpm/BUILD and make it manually after I fixed the linux script file fixdep (my make file was finding the cross compiled version, not the host version). Replacing this file allowed the module to build okay, and I was able to insmod on the target. Has anyone had that problem?

Thanks,

Andy