[Ltib] RE: Reg ltib

From: Makhija, Neha (IE10)
Subject: [Ltib] RE: Reg ltib
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 16:56:12 +0530

Hi Stuart

Thanks for the help!!
I am the member of the ltib group. I have registered through Yahoo id. During
office hours can't surf yahoo, so can't mail you from that id.

I tried whatever you suggested. I am getting the following error:

Can't get: gdb-6.0.tar.gz at ./ltib line 515.

Also what is " uclinux-dev" ??

Thanks !!

Best Regards,
Neha