[Ltib] Environment variables

From: Luis Felipe Strano Moraes
Subject: [Ltib] Environment variables
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:31:57 -0300

Hi,

I'm creating some new packages to be used with ltib, but in order
to run the configure script correctly during the Build part, I need to
test if other packages have been selected for installation.
I've added the packages I created both to pkg_map and to packages.lkc,
I can select them during ltib --configure and everything.

What would be the best way to test if something has been set on the
.spec file ? I can test using bash's test program like for example cairo does :

if [ -n "$PKG_DIRECTFB"]

but the new lkc variables I created cannot be detected like this ($PKG_DIRECTFB
and others are explicitly set on ltib's setup_env_vars).

Should I just add the new ones to setup_env_vars, or is there any other way ?

Thanks in advance,
--lf

--
Luís Felipe Strano Moraes