Re: [Ltib] Add a new platform to LTIB

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Add a new platform to LTIB
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:10:50 +0100

Hi Mark,

Sorry for the delay, I've just got back from vacation (if you can call
it that).

What you need is:

1/  A working cross compiler (preferably rpm based)
1b/ know which CFLAGS the cross compiler needs for you chip
2/  A bootloader (best use the one on the board if it has one)
3/  A working kernel source

Once you have this, I'd start with a board with similar characteristics
(e.g. type of board etc, rather than needing to be an ARM etc).  Copy
the config/platform/<target> directory to a new name and then edit
main.lkc accordingly.

Regards, Stuart