Re: [Ltib] Trouble adding new package in LTIB

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Trouble adding new package in LTIB
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 08:51:33 +0100

Hi James,

Hopefully you've been able to move on with the help from Peter/Vadim.

Can you tell me where (in the FAQ) or why you thought you could only
have .tgz files?  You can have either and also most styles are supported
(.tar.gz .tgz .tar.bz2 etc).  You can also have compressed patches, but
generally I prefer those uncompressed (so they can be reviewed easier
and it discourages monster patches).

Regards, Stuart