Re: [Ltib] In LTIB package selection list, what does --- mean?

From: James E. Chargin Jr.
Subject: Re: [Ltib] In LTIB package selection list, what does --- mean?
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:51:52 -0700

Kurt,

Thanks. So I still do have temcap enabled, which is great.

Jim

Kurt Mahan wrote:
The "---" means that that package is required by another package that
you have selected.

If you deselect the other package the "---" will turn into a "[*]".

--Kurt

James E. Chargin Jr. wrote:
I've previously included termcap and I do want it included.

However, the termcap item in the package selection list now shows

--- termcap

I expect to see either "[ ] termcap" or "[*] termcap".

What does "---" mean? I've been editing the package.lkc and pkg_map,
trying to get parted integrated, have I botched something?

Thanks,
Jim