Re: [Ltib] why is BSP ISO ltib/ directory larger than savannah ltib/?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] why is BSP ISO ltib/ directory larger than savannah ltib/?
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:26:37 +0100

Hi Robert,

ISO images from Freescale provide pre-built BSPs.  As part of a build,
some package output host side apps (gdb for example), so this explains
some of the extra files you see.  For some others, they're not yet in
Savannah as I've not merged out for a while.

I left the CVS dirs in ltib-6.2.2-sv.tar.gz so that you can easily
update it to the latest if you want.

Regards, Stuart