RE: [Ltib] once per host side tools

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: RE: [Ltib] once per host side tools
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 14:37:34 +0100

On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 09:12 -0400, Newell, James C. wrote:

> [...]

Depends, for Savannah CVS it's /opt/ltib/... this helps keep the support
supportable for me.

No, it's not good to have 2 running simultaneously.  Later versions (not
merged) have a lock, but only within the same instance.  I should maybe
make this a global lock? or maybe put something in the README.