[Ltib] Re: Adding realtime patch

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: [Ltib] Re: Adding realtime patch
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:11:36 +0100

Hi Vijay,

LTIB is not a software development tool, it's a configuration/publishing

You can add a patch to a kernel if you have one.  To do this follow the
guide in

Basically you need to add a patch reference to the kernel spec file you
are using and place the patch in /opt/{freescale,ltib}/pkgs.  From there
you follow the -m prep/scbuild/scdeploy steps.  As you already have the
patch you don't need to run patchmerge.

Regards, Stuart