[Ltib] Question Regarding Custom Board

From: Jason Kotzin
Subject: [Ltib] Question Regarding Custom Board
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 23:23:34 -0800

Could anyone point me to documentation or explain how to build 'u-boot' and 'linux' for a custom board.  I'm designing a board from scratch and what I can't find is where and how to change the memory map/change default registers/etc.

An example of the registers would be setting the PLL register before u-boot, also, turning on termination acknowledge in the CPU.

I did see the thread in a previous mail that included this link:
http://www.bitshrine.org/autodocs/LtibCreateNewTarget.html

But that didn't seem to have the detail I was looking for.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thank You,
Jason