[Ltib] mkfs.cramfs can't make 3-level-deep dirs

From: Ned Konz
Subject: [Ltib] mkfs.cramfs can't make 3-level-deep dirs
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 23:25:01 -0800

I have a device table that makes several directories.

In it I have some entries (both directories and devices) that are 3- levels deep in the directory structure.

The mkfs.cramfs that was built as part of the LTIB can't handle these: it says "could not find parent".

Another version of mkfs.cramfs that I got from the Timesys package did not have this problem.