Re: [Ltib] Where does LTIB find /opt/freescale/pkgs as where to look for

From: Ned Konz
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Where does LTIB find /opt/freescale/pkgs as where to look for source/patch files?
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 22:24:53 -0800

On Nov 10, 2008, at 11:55 AM, Peter Barada wrote:

I'm trying to figure out where in LTIB it decides to use /opt/ freescale/pkgs for the place to find source and patches? I know about %ldir in .ltibrc, and pfx in the spec file, but even after changing those, it still looks in /opt/freescale/pkgs.

Where does LTIB get the information from? Is it hard-coded in one of the utilities and is all but impossible to change?

Hi Peter,
Luckily, these paths are coded in the Perl code...

cd $TOP
grep '/opt/freescale/pkgs' ./* bin/* | egrep -v '(\.svn|CVS)' | less

I don't think that pfx in the spec files makes any difference; it's just used during the RPM building, and so would just appear in the paths in the RPM.

Ned Konz
Product Creation | Studio
5419 Ballard Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98107