[Ltib] the RFS image address problem

From: Makhija, Neha (IE10)
Subject: [Ltib] the RFS image address problem
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:34:28 +0530

Hi All

Using ltib, I have generated the kernel image and the RFS image for my
Coldfire board. The RFS image is in jffs2 format and my board first
takes kernel image through tftp and then it gives the control to kernel.
While doing this the parameters are passed saying that it has to take
the RFS image from the NFS (root=/dev/nfs). The kernel takes the image
from NFS and programs it at the location 0x01000000 in the NAND Flash.
After this if te board is reseted then it is able to boot the board as
per our requirement. This time the RFS image is present in the NAND
Flash and kernel is not using the NFS to bring the board up.

Now the requirement is to change this RFS start location to 0x00FFC000.
I have no idea where to change this address in the ltib so that it gets
reflected in the kernel and then kernel is able to program the RFS on
this new location (0x00FFC000) and later on resetting the board, it
should be able to read from that location and start the process as
mentioned in it.

Plz suggest the changes needed for this!!

Thanks and Regards,
Neha