Re: [Ltib] Qtopia-4 fails to build for ARM (ixm31/OMAP35x)

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Qtopia-4 fails to build for ARM (ixm31/OMAP35x)
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 18:57:49 +0000

Hi Peter,

The contact info is:

   * go to http://www.freescale.com
   * click on "Support / Technical support"
   * click on "Submit a Service Request"
   * register to get a user name and password.
   * login in with your user name and password
   * on the "New Service Request" page:
      * category = Technical Request
      * topic = Linux BSP
      * Click on "Continue"
   * fill out the information for the service request
   * click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.

Hopefully it'll get the the right person that knows how to fix it (I
don't have time to dig right now).

Regards, Stuart