RE: [Ltib] Building xorg-server; missing dependencies?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Building xorg-server; missing dependencies?
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:31:11 +0000

Hi Alex,

I guess you're using an older Freescale BSP?

If so your best bet is to try this:

1/ Ask Freescale if they have a later BSP (the X11 stuff went in around
Nov/Dec last year IIRC).

2/ If not, use the Savannah LTIB CVS and copy the
config/platform/mpc5121 you have into that copy.  I can't guarantee this
will work, but at least you'll see the X11 selections.

Regards, Stuart