[Ltib] illegal instruction - executing top command

From: Saravana Kumar
Subject: [Ltib] illegal instruction - executing top command
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 12:10:23 +0530

Hi ,
I build rootfs  for ramdisk using LTIB.Everything works fine (except top command in dynamic built busybox)

When I dynamically compile busybox (having top command) i m getting the error "illegal instruction" when i execute top command.

When I statically compile busybox top command works fine.

I want to know whether
1. When I build ./ltib --configure --f
    - i m forcing to rebuild everything incluing the dynamic libraries (libc.so, etc.,). Am I correct here?

2. What can be the problem with dynamic build of busybox(everything is fine except top command)

3. How static building works fine for top  ...its the same code base?

I use codeSourcery tool chain, linux-2.6.23, LTIB version ltib 8.1.2 ($Revision: 1.18 $ sv) , ARM (1176)platform

Thanks,
Saran