Re: [Ltib] Builting asterisk for PowerPC MPC82xx

From: Nirmala
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Builting asterisk for PowerPC MPC82xx
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 13:30:23 -0400

Hi Stuart,
Yes, the kernel is from kernel.org, here with attaching the files.
one may have to edit their .ltibrc file and give the location
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6 to get the tar ball.

  There is no update on asterisk directory , When i did cvs update,
could you send me the copy of asterisk.spec file. (how to get the
updated one?)

Thank you,
Nirmala