[Ltib] Freescale 8313 installation problem

From: Sergio MX
Subject: [Ltib] Freescale 8313 installation problem
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 08:07:44 +0000 (GMT)

I want to install "ltib-mpc8313erdb-20081222" on my Fedora 10 distrib. I use
the following installation process:

- mount -o loop MPC8313E_RDB_K26_20081226-LTIB.iso /mnt/

- cd /mnt/install

- I follow setup process, it ends successfully

When I launch ./ltib or ./ltib -c , I have the following error :

 ltib cannot be run because one or more of the host packages needed
to run it are either missing or out of date.

Please install/upgrade these packages and then re-try.

Package                Minimum ver   Installed info