Re: [Ltib] Help LTIB Installing

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Help LTIB Installing
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 09:08:43 +0100

Hi Dick,

This is not an error.  It's telling you why it's building the package.

Regards, Stuart

Dick Tseng wrote:
Hi All,

I tried the net install.
When finish the install LTIB and excute command "./ltib --preconfig config/platform/imx27ads/defconfig --batch I got the error message from host_config.log isÂ
"
Processing: rpm-fs
Build path taken because: no prebuilt rpm,
Testing network connectivity
"

But I can't find any answer about "prebuilt rpm"
Do you have any suggest ?
Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Dick