Re: [Ltib] ltib rpm staging confusion

From: Svein Seldal
Subject: Re: [Ltib] ltib rpm staging confusion
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 01:00:21 +0200

This is a little question on the side to the ongoing troubleshooting:

When downloading from the GPP, where are the sources from the host support packages downloaded to? After a complete hostcf rebuild I cannot find any sources except a dtc-v1.2.0-804fed8.patch in /opt/ltib/pkgs. Shouldn't they all be downloaded to the local cache (the lpp)?

I also noticed that any pre-existing sources in /opt/ltib/pkgs are
ignored when doing rpm-fs installation. It will use the sources in pkgs/
in the local dir (ltib dir) or from the GPP. Maybe the initial hostcf packages should download to pkgs/ unless it preexists?

- Svein