Re: [ltib] Problem with iptables

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [ltib] Problem with iptables
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:10:18 +0100

Hi Michael,

./ltib --configure is for configuring LTIB itself (package selection etc). From within there you can select:

[*] Configure the kernel

Alternatively you can say:

$ ./ltib -p kernel -c

Regards, Stuart

Michał Sewera wrote:
Hi,

but in LTIB I don't see an option (ltib --configure) to enable
iptables in kernel. There is a option to enable netfilter (i've
enabled this), but iptables program still is saying, that the table
'filter' not exist

thanks for any support
regards