Re: [Ltib] Crash when executing gtk application

From: Rogério de Souza Moraes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Crash when executing gtk application
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:19:29 -0300

Hi Stuart,

thanks for helping, I tried to change the permission of
"/usr/share/icons" and "/usr/share/pixmaps" and it didn't worked. So
looking at the spec and analysing the patches that you put in
gtk.spec,  I saw that your patches were changing files that are
responsible for the gtk icon cache. I remove the patches and compiled.
For my surprise the programs that was crashing, now are working.
Looking at the patches appear that you did them to handle some
problems when you build ltib in FC4 and FC5. That's right?

Another detail that now I am compiling GTK with X11. I didn't test
build gtk using just direct frame buffer but I think that even without
X11 it can works. For simple applications that use gtk, it does not
crash, but for applications that are more complex, it always crashes.

My build host is an ubuntu 9.04 and my target is an IMX27 freescale board.

Regards

Rogerio