[Ltib] Re: gtk2 build issue

From: Rupesh Kumar
Subject: [Ltib] Re: gtk2 build issue
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:57:12 +0530

Hi Palani,

Please give complete description of what / how you are trying to do. Also,
Please  send your mail to the corresponding lists so that more people can
look in to problem.

Currently to me, it lookes like you are trying to build gtk2 package using
LTIB & facing the problem in compilation. Correct me if not true.

Error message sent by you is related to cups package and not with gtk2
package. Check if cups is selected in your configuration, try disabling it
and compile once.

Thanks
Rupesh

address@hidden
09/16/2009 12:09 PM

"Rupesh Kumar" <address@hidden>
cc

Subject
gtk2 build issue

Hi Rupesh,

I am building gtk2 package. I am getting the following error.

checking for cups-config... /usr/bin/cups-config
checking cups/cups.h usability... no
checking cups/cups.h presence... no
checking for cups/cups.h... no
configure: error: *** Sorry, cups-config present but cups/cups.h missing.
error: Bad exit status from /home/spnuser2/ltib/tmp/rpm-tmp.78417 (%build)

Should I install any host package? Or should I include any target package?

Thanks,
Palanivel