Re: [Ltib] Crash when executing gtk application

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Crash when executing gtk application
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:42:10 +0100

Hi Rogerio,

I've checked in a change to comment out the offending patch. I've also added a re-build dependency so that if XORG_SERVER is changed cairo gets rebuilt.

Regards, Stuart

Rogério de Souza Moraes wrote:
Hi Stuart,

I agree with you. I am using ubuntu 9.04 (jaunty) and this patch is
not necessary to compile gkt in my environment.

Regards,

Rogerio