[Ltib] kdrive problem

From: haitham akah
Subject: [Ltib] kdrive problem
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:10:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

I have the Arm9diim kit (LPC3250) I'm trying to build an xserver for it.
I used LTIB for bulding the rootfs and kernel. they build ok.
but when I try startx i get this massege :

address@hidden /root]# startx
_XSERVTransSocketOpenCOTSServer: Unable to open socket for inet6
_XSERVTransOpen: transport open failed for inet6/nxp:0
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to open listener for inet6
FBIOPUT_VSCREENINFO: Invalid argument

Fatal server error:
no screens found

Backtrace (1 deep):
0: Xfbdev [0x43fc4]

FatalError re-entered, aborting
Segmentation fault caught

twm:  unable to open display ":0"
killall: Xfbdev: no process killed

so what is the problem?? or where can I change the kdrive configration to try
other options??
please help

yours
haitham