Re: [Ltib] -p pkg -m patchmerge generates 0 byte patch file and updates

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] -p pkg -m patchmerge generates 0 byte patch file and updates spec file
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 15:35:08 +0000

Hi Aaron,

That's a bug, not sure when I'll get around to fixing it.

Regards, Stuart

address@hidden wrote:
Hi Stuart.  I was using the patchmerge option to ensure that there were no
changes to my unpacked sources, and noticed that it generates a 0 byte
patch file and updates the spec file to use this patch.  This is easy to
reproduce by typing the following.

./ltib -m prep -p <package>
./ltib -m patchmerge -p <package>