Re: [Ltib] GCC package option

From: Steve Papacharalambous
Subject: Re: [Ltib] GCC package option
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:58:19 +0000

Hi Chris,

The gcc package is dependant on the toolchain that has been selected.
If an incompatible toolchain is selected then the gcc package won't be
available for selection.  This is mainly due to the dependencies between
the version of gcc in the toolchain and the version of gcc in the
package.

This logic is in: config/userspace/defaults.lkc

Best regards,

Steve