Re: [Ltib] Xfbdev

From: Paolo Cremonese
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Xfbdev
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 09:30:14 +0100

Hi Alan,
thanks again.

I'm troubling with ts_calibrate/ts_test. Giving:

address@hidden /]# cat /proc/bus/input/devices
I: Bus=0019 Vendor=0001 Product=0002 Version=0100
N: Name="LPC32xx Touchscreen"
P: Phys=lpc32xx/input0
S: Sysfs=/class/input/input0
U: Uniq=
H: Handlers=mouse0 event0
B: EV=b
B: KEY=400 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
B: ABS=1000003
address@hidden /]#

then I think I have to set:

export TSLIB_TSDEVICE=/dev/input/event0
export TSLIB_CONFFILE=/usr/etc/ts.conf

but if I ls the /dev, only event1 and mice are present. Then:

address@hidden /]# export TSLIB_TSDEVICE=/dev/input/event1
address@hidden /]# ts_calibrate
ts_open: No such device
address@hidden /]#

changing in:

address@hidden /]# export TSLIB_TSDEVICE=/dev/input/event0
address@hidden /]# ts_calibrate
ts_open: No such file or directory
address@hidden /]#

How can I know the device used for input by my TS?

Best regards,
Paolo