Re: [Ltib] Problem while running Dillo2 browser on latest CVS LTIB code

From: Rajesh Marathe
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Problem while running Dillo2 browser on latest CVS LTIB code + IMX27 ADS board.
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 13:00:09 +0530

Hi Hamilton,

Thanks for your help.

After running the below script, I get the following error messages on
the console:
hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub
found
hub 2-0:1.0: 1 port
detected
_XSERVTransSocketOpenCOTSServer: Unable to open socket for
inet6
_XSERVTransOpen: transport open failed for
inet6/freescale:0
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to open listener for
inet6
Warning: mode not found, using
default
(EE) XKB: Couldn't open rules
file /usr/share/X11/xkb/rules/base
Couldn't find keyboard driver
keybd

Backtrace (1
deep):
0: /lib/ld-linux.so.3
[0x40012e80]

Fatal server
error:
Segmentation fault
caught

./run.sh: line 19:  1737 Segmentation fault      Xfbdev -screen
240x320x60 -mous
tslib,,device=/dev/input/event1

Can you please let me know what am I missing above.

regards,
Rajesh Marathe.