RE: [Ltib] Porting for new LCD display

From: Kevin Wells
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Porting for new LCD display
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 23:00:33 +0100

Hi Claudio,

The 31xx kernel port doesn't have an LCD driver in it, so there's no setup for an LCD in the port files.

Try posting this question at the lpc3000 Yahoo news groups (or checking the history there).

I know at least one individual there has developed an optimized Qt/E driver that could probably be easily modified to a new display type.

As far as I know, there are no standard frame buffer drivers developed for this part.

thanks,

Kevin

Subject: [Ltib] Porting for new LCD display

Hello,

I am using a LPC3150 board and am trying to port the design to a new display in particular and I am not able to find where I can set up the frequencies, ie the specific display.

Thanks.
Claudio Borges.