[Ltib] LTIB support for I.MX233?

From: Rob Tandy
Subject: [Ltib] LTIB support for I.MX233?
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 08:46:05 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I've got an imx233 board and the BSP that came from freescale - however it isn't working quite right for me as it doesn't download and compile all of the required packages from bitshrine.

I got the CVS version of ltib to build without any problems, but I didn't see support for the imx233 in there.  Is this something I can add myself or did I simply overlook something?  I searched the archives for anything imx or 233 related but didn't find anything that I could use.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Rob Tandy