Re: [Ltib] Adding new package to configuration system

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Adding new package to configuration system
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:41:29 +0000

Hi Andrea,

You won't need PKG_TPT2000_CVS as this is just a boolean and you'll only
be in that spec if it's set true.

For PKG_TPT2000_CVS_TAG you'll need to rename it.  The reason is that
only certain names are exported in the environment automatically, this
is to reduce environmental pollution (and the possibility of a clash).

The ones automatically exported must have the style:
_PRECONFIG, _WANT_ or SYSCFG_

So I'd suggest in your case using:
PKG_TPT2000_WANT_CVS_TAG or PKG_TPT2000_CVS_TAG_PRECONFIG

Regards, Stuart