[Ltib] First steps LTIB, programming for Linux

From: Łukasz Gęsieniec
Subject: [Ltib] First steps LTIB, programming for Linux
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 08:27:43 +0200

Hi,

This is my first post on this mailing list. I'm new to LTIB and I have a few basic questions.
I know that LTIB is used to build and compile system. I plan to buy LPC3250 Kit from Embedded Artists.
My goal is to quickly write applications with graphical user interface and access to the LPC3250
peripherals (eg UART, GPIO, SDCard, Ethernet etc.). Important for me is easy and quick creation of the GUI.
From what I have to start? What IDE and graphis libraries (GTK?) can I use?
Can I write "normal GUI" programs for Linux and upload to the LPC3250?
Sorry for my English.

Best Regards,
Lukasz Gesieniec