Re: [Ltib] Code to customize the kernel to specific hardware

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Code to customize the kernel to specific hardware
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 08:57:22 +0100

Hi Todd,

This is a completely separate question.

In your case:

* Note your changes versus your original BSP (make a patch)

* Use the latest Savannah CVS ltib and apply your patches.  If they
don't make sense, send questions to the list.

The files relevant to a particular BSP are: config/platform/_target_
and dist/lfs-5.1/kernel/ and possible some others (u-boot).  However I
would not recommend re-using the old kernel in the newer LTIB.

Regards, Stuart