[Ltib] iMX31 Litkit Logic PD

From: badguy development
Subject: [Ltib] iMX31 Litkit Logic PD
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 15:58:22 +0000

Hello,

 I work with the logic card engine, and started with a BSP provided from them.
However, I would like to update the Kernel, they do not seem to support the BSP at all.

 I would like to use ltib to do this, and have so far selected 2.6.22 and inserted it into a new checkout of ltib from your server.

I am having some difficulty my questions are:

1.) has anyone done this?
2.) is support ever going to be added for this platform to ltib?
3.) can anyone provide pointers how to get started on solving the problems I am having?
4.) is perhaps a different kernel version recommended?

 I have the kernel compiling, and defined the machine type, and have it selected via the configuration.
it seems to lockup after uncompressing kernel.

 I might need to get a better debug solution to move forward.

 Thanks in advance
       -Chris

Got a phone? Get Hotmail & Messenger for mobile!