[Ltib] ltib problems

From: Juliano Teixeira
Subject: [Ltib] ltib problems
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 18:51:02 -0300

Hi all,

I've been trying to build the LTIB on Ubuntu 9.10.
I've installed the LTIB and when running ./ltib I ran into many different problems (most of them are already reported in different posts).

I've introduced the following changes as suggested:
  1. remark rpm-build (ltib line 94)
  2. remarked lines at the byteswap files (I've remarked them both at the patch file and the include file. The reason for that is that the /opt/freescale directory is only created during the ltib execution and by then it is already too late to change the patch as the h file is already patched)
I was able to get the ltib to run for about 30 minutes before stopping at:
    /opt/freescale/ltib/usr/bin/rpm has gone missing at ./ltib line 1308.

for some reason, the ltib/usr/bin directory is not created at all (ltib/usr/src was created).

Any idea on how to proceed from here?

Thanks