RE: Re: [Ltib] ltib doubt

From: Zahidul Haque
Subject: RE: Re: [Ltib] ltib doubt
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 11:10:25 +0530

Thanks a lot for yours quick reply.

I got to understand a lot about the download point of the packages.

When I open ltib it shows $bdir = "/opt/freescale";  and    lpp          =>
"$bdir/pkgs",

So anyhow it should get the package even for the first time for my LPP. (i.e
/opt/freescale/pkgs) but that is not happening. Also as you have mentioned that
once it does not get the packages from LPP it will go to GPP. But in that case
it should fail as in my case the package is just a test package which should
not be in GPP.

I am attaching my spec file herewith. Kindly check whether the spec file is Ok
or not as still I am not able to figure it out as where I am wrong??