Re: [Ltib] The console is opened! - THX ALL

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] The console is opened! - THX ALL
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:36:51 +0100

Hi Peter,

If you are using udev in the BSP run ./ltib -m config and check:

[ ] db1
[ ] dbg
    device nodes (udev)  --->

Then you should not try to copy these files to CF as they are on a
virtual filesystem made by the kernel (or at least over-mounted by the
kernel).

Once simple solution is to switch to use the option 'static device
files' instead, which can be copied.  On the plus side, these are
quicker on boot.  On the down side hotplug device creation no longer works.

Regards, Stuart