[Ltib] libgpg-error, libgcrypt, vpnc

From: Chris Westervelt
Subject: [Ltib] libgpg-error, libgcrypt, vpnc
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 05:04:16 -0700

Stuart,

I have spec files for libgpg-error, libgcrypt, and vpnc.  Would you want to add them to the repository?  If so do you only need the spec files or do you also want the packages.lkc patch?  Vpnc has some cling-on file dependencies that need to be pre-built and put into the /opt/ltib/pkgs directory.  I’m not sure exactly how they would get there from the ltib cvs but that’s where I would leave it in your capable hands.

Chris Westervelt

Senior Product Development Engineer

Infrasafe, Inc.
12612 Challenger Pkwy
Suite 300
Orlando, FL
32826

http://www.infrasafe.com
Office:   (407) 926-6983

Mobile: (407) 595-7023
Fax:    (407) 857-1635

Notice of Confidentiality:
This e-mail communication and the attachments hereto, if any, are intended solely for the information and use of the addressee(s) identified above and may contain information which is legally privileged and/or otherwise confidential. If a recipient of this e-mail communication is not an addressee (or an authorized representative of an addressee), such recipient is hereby advised that any review, disclosure, reproduction, re-transmission or other dissemination or use of this e-mail communication (or any information contained herein) is strictly prohibited. If you are not an addressee and have received this e-mail communication in error, please advise the sender of that circumstance either by reply e-mail or by telephone at (800) 238-2686, immediately delete this e-mail communication from any computer and destroy all physical copies of same.