Re: [Ltib] docs, man pages, headers, static libs in rootfs

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] docs, man pages, headers, static libs in rootfs
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 08:47:45 +0100

Hi Fritz,

To me at least it doesn't make sense to sanitise (cut-back) the NFS
image.  This is intended to be everything so that builds of packages
have all headers/libs etc available.  Also it allows derivatives (such
as the RAMDISK/jffs2 types) to build filtered versions.

In LTIB if you build a non-NFS image, I think you have all the controls
to removed docs/man/ etc that you need?

Regards, Stuart