Re: [Ltib] slightly different kernel configs for subplatforms?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] slightly different kernel configs for subplatforms?
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 20:09:10 +0100

Hi Gernot,

Take a look at config/platform/qs875s

There's a file in there called preconfigs.lkc, if you define one of
these in your platform it enables you to have different configurations.
 So you can use this to select different packages and/or kernels and
configurations.

Unfortunately I haven't got time right now to document this, but if you
build and play with it, it should be fairly easy to figure out.

Regards, Stuart