RE: [Ltib] Request to explain how the platform specific drivers can be l

From: Zahidul Haque
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Request to explain how the platform specific drivers can be loaded into the rootfs
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 22:30:22 +0530

Hi Malay,

If everything is set up properly, then run the command :./ltib -m config". This
command will let you configure for the platform you want to chose(Only for the
first time). It will also prompt you options such as Toolchain selection,
Choose your bootloader , Choose your Kernel.

Select the option"[ ] Configure the kernel" as Y. Save the configuration.
Run ./ltib

This command will extract the kernel in ltib/rpm/BUILD/linux-2.6-x.x and prompt
to configure the kernel. Here you can chose yours  platform specific drivers
and save the configuration. The built in driver will be part of kernel image
such( zImage/uImage)

Thanks & Regards
Zahidul Haque,