RE: [Ltib] I2C driver

From: Amit Hergass
Subject: RE: [Ltib] I2C driver
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 09:02:55 +1000

HI Malay,

The LTIB provides a character device for the I2C interface for the LPC3250.

The device driver is been loaded by the board file lpc3250.c.

To access it you have to use the standard open, read, write and ioctl api’s with “/dev/i2c-x.

For more info look at /linux/Documentation/i2c/dev-interface.

Good luck,

Amit