[Ltib] i need some help..pls

From: malay jajodia
Subject: [Ltib] i need some help..pls
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 12:44:27 -0700

Hi Everybody,

Though i am new to his forum i have been receiving help constantly from you all. Thanks a lot. But i need a little more favor.

I am simply trying to build hello_mod example and run it on my PHY3250 but every time i use insmod at directory misc, it shows me the error "cannot insert 'modexample.ko': invalid module format".
I have followed all the steps given in README file inside the hello module folder. Also i have selected the option of 'Leave the sources after building'. I have tried this module on both 2.6.27 and 2.6.34 kernel, but cannot find out what the real problem is. So please help me find the solution because i am stuck on it for a couple of days now.

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Malay
Email: address@hidden