Re: [Ltib] fail to install LTIB

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] fail to install LTIB
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 19:24:15 +0100

Hi Jason,

Installing the missing perl modules that are warned about as Peter
suggests will help.  However it should work (IIRC) without these, so
maybe you also have a network problem?

Can you try at the command line:

$ wget http://bitshrine.org/gpp/rpm-4.0.4.tar.gz

This will check if your network setup is okay (as this is what LTIB runs
under the hood).

Regards, Stuart