Re: [Ltib] Problem using LTIB

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Problem using LTIB
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 12:12:35 +0100

Hi Guys,

I'll try downloading that test case file as soon as I get some time and
report back.

It would be interesting to hear from anyone that has recently been
download and gets good bandwidth.

What's I'd like to figure is whether there's any pattern to this.

BTW: what's you're location? I'm in the UK.  The server is in California
AFAIK.

Regards, Stuart