[Ltib] mmcblk0: error -115 sending stop command

From: casper iway
Subject: [Ltib] mmcblk0: error -115 sending stop command
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 17:35:54 +0800

Hello guyz, i just work back with my LPC3131 board. I was able to setup a Remote System Explorer (TM/RSE) before with this board, but that was using NFS mount Root Filesystem. Now i planning to boot the Filesystem in my MMC/SD card, but the problem is, but during booting up of ARM Linux (Kernel in NAND, RFS in MMC card),  i could see a lot of warning message something like "cp: write error: No space left on device". But it will probably and successfully continue to boot ARM Linux but then after a while i could read lots of warning like "mmcblk0: error -115 sending stop command, response 0xc00, card status 0xe00".  Those warning always shown every sometime, but doesn't really affect the system because i could still do all Linux commands like browse directory, top, etc... But i just got annoyed with those warnings as they are shown almost every minute...

Did someone knows this problem?? Please help...

regards,

Nolan