RE: [Ltib] Booting from SDHC

From: Reer, Carolyn (SA-1)
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Booting from SDHC
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:41:33 -0500

Finally got the SDHC formatted today using someone's Ubuntu netbook computer.
I had no problem deleting the FAT16, adding a linux partition and saving using
fdisk.
I haven't tried the SDHC in the MPC8536DS development set yet.
Have to be able to boot from it. That will be a whole new can of worms.

Is this a shortcoming of (fdisk) Freescale 2.6.28.... for PPC?
I have a newer LTIB that I haven't had a chance to try.

Carolyn